Students are encouraged to bring all suggestions and concerns to their instructor. The instructor will attempt to resolve any concerns or advise the student to discuss the situation with the appropriate staff member.
If the instructor is unable to resolve the concern(s), the student should make an appointment to talk to the Director and provide a written statement of the concern(s) at the time of the meeting. The statement must state the issue and desired outcome, and should include any documentation that supports the concern.

A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by  completing a complaint form